Custom Binary Google Lock Network Unlock Samsung Galaxy J700H

I would like to thank an Israel customer who sent me these photos

My work:

to solve Custom Binary Blocked by FRP lock

to remove google account verification

to unlock network

for Samsung Galaxy J7 with J700H model



First, you need prepare a strong Windows laptop/desktop (Windows 7 or 10 is recommended and Mac OS can't work), a stable international internet and you will install Teamviewer software into laptop/desktop to make a connection between your side and my service based on internet.



Second, on your Samsung phone, turn off phone, then put phone into Download mode and connect phone with laptop/dekstop via usb cable, make sure you are using an original cable.



It will take about 30 minutes to solve. Finally, this is a paid-service, please understand and dont ask me to support free. Thanks your time.

------------------------------------------------------------------

My information

Whatsapp, Telegram: +84 909911920

iMessage, Wechat, Viber: +84 909911920

Messenger: www.facebook.com/shomesconan (Tam Nguyen)

Skype: shomesconan@live.com

Mail: frpsecure@gmail.com



Post a Comment

0 Comments